Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Cinnamon Snail

This past Sunday I decided to expand my flea marketing to the Hell's Kitchen flea. Other than fighting with a gay couple over an apron, the most exciting thing that happened was discovering The Cinnamon Snail. When eating from food trucks vegan options can be scarce (especially when you're tired of falafel). However, the Cinnamon Snail delivers 100% vegan fare while also managing to be environmentally conscious.


Looking at their menu I honestly thought every sandwich on there sounded delicious, but I decided to go with the Maple Mustard Tempeh Sandwich.




Fancy and on a biodegradable plate! They also have a wide selection of baked goods, and I got an apple cider doughnut for dessert. It was my first vegan doughnut, and I loved it.

They even do event catering and wedding cakes. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment